As an introvert, I’ve done, and do, all of these things…. constantly.
HAHA I DO ALMOST ALL OF THESE
If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I’ll be spending at least 99.9% of the time watching you to make sure you are responding correctly to the film.
i love it when kitties stretch and their little paw digits spread out
i just want a boy to like me
no not that one
People with all these side blogs for different fandoms or their art or certain things are just so organized.
I’m over here like HERE’S SOME PORN THERE’S SOME CUTE ANIMAL GIFS HERE’S THAT SOCIAL JUSTICE, I DREW A PRETTY PICTURE ALSO LOOK AT THIS VIDEO.
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent
*drops food on floor*
germs: go get it! quick!
king germ: no.. we must wait 5 seconds.. it is the rule
my favorite thing about this post is that germs have apparently gained enough sentience to develop a form of monarchy
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
did you know that bashing my music taste increases your chances of changing my opinion by 0%
Not being able to kiss someone you really rEALLY REALLY wanna kiss is kinda sad and very dumb.
Because lots of people seem to think they’re too tough and manly to have “feelings”
- me: i am actually so happy with my life right now for once
- next day: *everything fucks up*
Page 1 of 317